Pages

Subscribe:

Mybirthdaysupplies.com is an Online Store. Provides you Birthday Party Supplies for 1st Birthday, Boys & Girls Birthday. Also have a wide range of Birthday Party Themes like Cars, Trucks, Movies theme, Princess, Jungle, superman, sports themes etc.

  • Birthday Party Themes

    If you are planning for a dramatic and memorable birthday party for your girl or boy then Mybirthdaysupplies.com is a best place for you. We have awesome themes to surprise your kids like Curious George Party Supplies, Pinkalicious, Justin Bieber, Spider Man, Hannah Montana and Thomas and Friends Party Supplies

  • Party Favors

    When you see our selection of gifts and favors, you'll know why Mybirthday supplies are invited to all the best birthdays. We offer a wide variety of licensed party favors, blowouts, novelty jewellery, stickers, tattoos, accessories, toys and games.

  • Party Decorations

    Give your birthday party new look and feel by different birthday decorations. We are online birthday party supplies store from new york, USA providing birthday party decorations.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hooray! It’s a Mickey Mouse Theme Party


Ever since Daniel returned from his friend Martha’s Minnie party, he was stuck upon the idea of hosting a Mickey Mouse celebration for his young brother Charlie’s 1st birthday. I never wanted this overly commercial theme but since Daniel and all other kids we know love the Mickey Minnie couple, I accepted my son’s request. I cannot share the pictures with you as my camera’s memory card got corrupt but here are the details of how I hosted a party on the Mickey Mouse theme.
  • I kept the invitations simple. I bought some blank invitation cards and printed my son Charlie’s picture with a Mickey Mouse on one half part of it. On the other half, I wrote my invitation message ‘Hey ya everybody! The cute little mouseketeer Charlie is turning one. Please join us to celebrate this occasion’. The party details followed the message.
  • My brother bought a Mickey Mouse air walker that we used for front door decoration as well as for photo prop. He also shared with me some Mickey Mouse Party Ideas that really helped me to plan my party.
  • Since I was completely involved in taking care of Charlie, his dad did the decoration. It was simple but attractive. We used a lot of Mickey Mouse Mylar balloons along with solid balloons of red, black, blue and yellow colors. For the party table, I bought a plain yellow colored plastic over and pasted 2 large sized Mickey stickers on the front corners. I also used a readymade themed happy birthday banner for party table decoration.

  • The Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Party Supplies that I bought from an online store really helped me to create the party atmosphere we wanted.




  • The food was simple; pizza, burger, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, chocolate drink, and of course, the yummy cupcakes.
  • Since we had invited kids between 1 and 4 years, we used candies, cookies, and bounce balls.
Charlie was not very interested in the celebration but enjoyed seeing so many people in his house. Daniel had more fun than he had on his own birthday and I was delighted to see him so much involved in his brother’s party.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About


Toll Free Number: 1-800-383-0836
Email: mybirthdays@mybirthdaysupplies.com
Or You can contact Us by filling a Form Here